- 2016 Water Quality Report Now Online
The annual water quality report is designed to give customers information about the quality of the groundwater and services delivered by the City of Soldotna.
01/26/2017 12:24 PMdetail
- Safety Notice - If you observe any illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, contact the Soldotna Police Department
06/30/2017 11:20 AMdetail
- Summertime in Soldotna: Come to Soldotna Creek Park all summer long for the Wednesday Market, live music, eats and drinks.
06/06/2017 8:28 AMdetail
- City Issues Dust Reminder -- Pre-Wet Parking Lots Before Sweeping
City reminds folks to please pre-wet surfaces before sweeping drive areas and parking lots. Use of leaf blowers on commercial parking lots, prohibited.
04/10/2017 8:00 AMdetail
- Friendly Reminder: Please Remove Items from the Rights-of-Way to Prepare for Snow Plowing Season
Basketball backstops, landscaping containers, skateboard ramps, campers, vehicles, trash receptacles, etc., can become hazards if buried in snow storage areas.
09/12/2016 10:00 AMdetail
- Construction Closures on Wilson Lane & Warehouse Drive from August 15 through September 30, 2016
Wilson Lane and Warehouse Drive will be closed on August 15 through September 30. During this time the road will be repaved with new ADA curb ramps installed and minor repairs curbs, sidewalks and underground utilities completed.
08/08/2016 4:57 PMdetail
- Centennial Campground Loop Trail Opens to the Public
New Segment Connects Sports Center, Visitor Center
08/08/2016 8:35 AMdetail
- Analysis of the Fiscal Effects of Annexation for the City of Soldotna Released
Report analyzes fiscal effects on the City of Soldotna for potential annexation of areas adjacent to current city boundaries.
06/13/2016 9:07 AMdetail
- Utility Department Issues 2015 Drinking Water Quality Report
Report designed to inform consumers about the quality of ground water and utility delivery services
04/28/2016 9:07 AMdetail
- City Completes Streets Inventory & Management Plan
New planning document will be used as tool to prioritize street maintenance and improvements for winter and summer seasons.
03/08/2016 11:22 AMdetail
- Soldotna Library to Host Anchorage International Film Festival Selections
Event on Saturday, February 27th to Feature 3 Films on State-Wide Tour
02/25/2016 2:57 PMdetail
- City to Hold Open House on Upcoming Streets Inventory & Management Plan
The plan will develop a priority list for future road projects and create a maintenance plan for paved roads.
02/02/2016 11:17 AMdetail
- Parks & Recreation Releases Community Schools Classes for Winter/Spring 2016
Offerings begin mid-January and present a wide variety of interests for community members.
01/28/2016 12:42 PMdetail
- Check out the New 'My Soldotna' Video About Our Community
City works with local filmmaker, Kenai Creative, to produce a short promo video about Soldotna residents and activities.
01/18/2016 9:27 AMdetail
- Joel Todd (Parks & Recreation) Recognized for 'Excellence in Profession' by Chamber of Commerce
Assistant Director Takes Home Award at the Soldotna Chamber of Commerce Awards Luncheon
01/14/2016 4:04 PMdetail
- New Plots available at Soldotna Community Memorial Park
A new section is available for reservations, and includes areas allowing upright headstones, flat markers, as well as plots for cremains.
01/11/2016 9:09 AMdetail
- Frozen River Fest Wins 'Grassroots Initiative' Award from American Planning Association
Partnership between City of Soldotna, Kenai Watershed Forum, Tustumena 200, Soldotna Chamber, and Local Breweries Pays Off
12/01/2015 4:51 PMdetail
- Keep Kids Safe This Winter Around Snow Berms and in Streets
Remind kids not to play in snow berms along the sides of streets, where plows and other vehicles may be driving.
11/12/2015 4:27 PMdetail
- City Identifies Areas to be Included in Economic Annexation Study
10/26/2015 11:38 AMdetail
- Art in the Park Ribbon Cutting at Noon on Saturday
10/20/2015 1:54 PMdetail