Planning + Zoning Commission
- Date: 06/07/2017 5:30 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chamber
177 N. Birch St.
Soldotna, Alaska 99669
- CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting of May 17, 2017
- PRESENTATIONS WITH PRIOR NOTICE
- 5-year Capital Improvement Plan – Public Works Director Kyle Kornelis
- PUBLIC HEARING
- Resolution PZ 2017-007 –Granting a Request for an Amendment to a Kenai River Overlay District Conditional Use Permit for the Expansion of a Deck, Gravel Pad, and a Building Addition, Located at 250 Daisy Lane
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution PZ 2017-008 – Recommending Approval of the Riverview Subdivision Fraley Replat Preliminary Plat
- PUBLIC COMMENTS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- Mayor and Council Comments
- City Manager Report
- Director of ED & P Report / City Planner Report
- Commission Comments
The next regular meeting of the Soldotna Planning & Zoning will be held on June 21, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, 177 N. Birch Street, Soldotna, Alaska 99669. Commission meetings are broadcast live via the City’s website at soldotna.org/streaming.
The agenda is posted on the City’s Meeting Calendar website at soldotna.org/meetingcalendar. To view the agenda or links to agenda items, select the meeting you are interested in. Copies of agenda items are available at the City Clerk’s Office or outside the Council Chambers prior to the meeting. For further information, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 907-262-9107.