Below is a list of all events that have been added to the city calendar. You can sort by category or city department, as well as filter by specific time frames.
Planning + Zoning Commission
- Date: 05/17/2017 5:30 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chamber
177 N. Birch St.
Soldotna, Alaska 99669
City of Soldotna
Planning & Zoning Commission Agenda
May 17, 2017 City Council Chambers, Soldotna, Alaska Regular Meeting
- CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- PRESENTATIONS WITH PRIOR NOTICE
- PUBLIC HEARING
- Resolution PZ 2017-006 – A Resolution of the Soldotna Planning and Zoning Commission Granting a Conditional Use Permit for a Daycare Located at 378 W. Riverview Avenue.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- Mayor and Council Comments
- City Manager Report
- Director of ED & P Report / City Planner Report
- Commission Comments
The next regular meeting of the Soldotna Planning & Zoning will be held on June 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, 177 N. Birch Street, Soldotna, Alaska 99669. Commission meetings are broadcast live via the City’s website at soldotna.org/streaming.
The agenda is posted on the City’s Meeting Calendar website at soldotna.org/meetingcalendar. To view the agenda or links to agenda items, select the meeting you are interested in. Copies of agenda items are available at the City Clerk’s Office or outside the Council Chambers prior to the meeting. For further information, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 907-262-9107.